Save up to 15% Off
Puerto Morelos Snorkel
Where will this Puerto Morelos snorkeling tour take place?
At the National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, part of the second largest coral reef system in the world, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System.
What will you see?
Here you can see a diversity of species like:
- Colorful tropical fish
- Sea turtles
- Caribbean Lobsters
- Coral Reefs
- Sponges (and much more!)
Duration: 2 Hours
- First, we pick you up at the main pier at Puerto Morelos.
- Then we take you to the coral reef area, where you will have two snorkel trips, each consisting about 30-45 minutes.
- In between each snorkel tour, you will have about 15 minutes to rest.
- In total, between the snorkeling, resting, and navigating, the duration will be 2 hours.
* All snorkeling tours are subject to the proper weather conditions and physical condition of each participant
- Do NOT bring valuables or anything that requires a lot of space
- Bathing suit and a long sleeve shirt (if possible, to prevent sunburns)
- Snorkeling Equipment (fins, snorkel, mask)
- Bottle of Water
- Park Admission
- Bathrooms and Showers
- Anything otherwise not specified
Every group of 8 will have its own snorkel guide. Each snorkel guide is certified by the ‘Comision Nacional de Areas Protegidas (CONANP), which translates to National Commission of Protected Natural Areas.
Every boat pilot is certified by Secretary of Communications and Transportation.